Why am I feeling feverish, shivering in shoulders and having body pain after swimming?

I am feeling cold, little shivering in shoulders, hands after having swimming two days back, felling feverish, clod and body pains. Please advise
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: evaluation by a physician and investigation and Rx Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Your history and symptoms are suggestive of infection may be viral/bacterial. Water Bourne infections are common after using shared pools especially when eyes/ears are not protected. You need urgent medical attention because water Bourne infections may be very aggressive. Get examined and evaluated by a physician of your locality and ensure early treatment. Antipyretics and broad spectrum antibiotics are good initial choice till the results of investigations are available. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Why am I feeling feverish, shivering in shoulders and having body pain after swimming? 1 hour later
Thanks XXXXXXX for the reply. I am feeling very cold in left shoulder and else is normal. My apetitie is normal. Can you suggest some medicine.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 hours later
Brief Answer: Get prescription by a local physician Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome back, The feeling of cold in shoulder region on one side and other symptoms you are having may be indicative of infection called lower respiratory tract infection. You should get medicines prescribed by a local physician because online prescription is illegal. Augmentin and decongestant medicine in usual doses are good choice in such cases. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.