Why am I feeling dizzy and sleepy after taking Goodova Plus?
User rating for this question
My wife was advised to take Goodova Plus from 3rd day of menstrual period and continued for five days. She is having PCOS and doctor advised to take CYST -M along with APCOD .. But after taking Goodova Plus she is feeling dazzy , Sleepeness and not able to sleep in night.. Is it side effects of Goodova Plus 50 mg and if so then why?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possible side effects of the drugs Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Goodova plus contains copper, folic acid and L arginine. As per the available literature it can cause side effects like pain abdomen, bloating sensation, allergy, gastric disturbances, lowering the blood pressure etc. Hypotension can lead to giddiness. Cyst-M contains N acetylcysteine, it may cause drowsiness as a side effect. But the possible side effects can differ from person to person. As she stopped taking Goodova plus, possibly in few days her symptoms will subside. If symptoms persist even after one week or become severe better to consult gynecologist once. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Is 137 81 blood pressure okay
- Have follicles in ovaries ruptured recommended goodova and duphaston further
- Trying to conceive prescribed vitalin cap goodova recommendations
- Is there any toxicity in mercilon pills
- 13877 blood pressure pregnant
- Planning fro a pregnancy ovashield and goodova prescribed proper treatment
- Is ovulation failure possible despite taking goodova tablet
- Itchy sensitive clitoris
- Itchy cuts in vulva
- Blood pressure 138 over91
- Status of blood 13892
- Blood pressure of 137 over 91
- Hyponidd lead to pregnancy
- Is it safe to wear tampons to bed
- Feeling sleepy after taking ipill