Why am I feeling dizzy and having nausea after taking Nucoxia, Pan and Thrombophobe ointment?
User rating for this question
Hi, My Mother in law has been prescribed by Dr. XXXXXXX from Yashomati Hospital. Following is the prescription: Tab Nucoxia MR Tab Pan 20 Cap Bone C Plus Thrombophobe ointment After having there medicies, she is feeling dizzy and nauseatic. Also she is feeling pukish a lot, not able to eat like her normal diet. Please advice. Regards, XXXX. 0000
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Problems are due to Nucoxia + Bone C Plus Detailed Answer: Hi Ms. XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Your mother's doctor has simply given her symptomatic treatment and NOT curative treatment. hence, more information is required regarding the type of joints problem and related symptoms. Arthritis can be due to degeneration of bones/joints, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylosis etc. Further, several investigations need to be carried out to differentiate between all the above-mentioned conditions, since the treatment is DIFFERENT for each condition. Her nausea, vomiting and dizziness is apparently due to Nucoxia (which irritate the stomach). Please ask her to take Nucoxia and Bone C Plus, IMMEDIATELY AFTER MEALS and NOT empty stomach. Give her either Ondansetron or Metoclopramide to stop her nausea/vomiting and dizziness. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal
People also viewed
- Why this tablet use nucoxia 50
- Nucoxia 50
- Vasaline on chapped skin around vagina
- Is changes in skin color a side effect of allopurinol?
- What are the side effects of benzoyl peroxide topical?
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of celexa?
- Marijuana and chapped lips
- Why nucoxia 90 tablets are prescribed
- Is fruit-like breath odor a side effect of carvedilol?
- Medicine for chapped vagina
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of zetia?
- Dizziness neck pain on bending head taking nucoxia mecobal cure
- Chapped lips that turns into sores
- Red chapped vagina lips