Why am I feeling dizziness, nausea, sore nipples, slight heartburn, back pain and change in appetite?

i have dizziness, nausea, sore nipples, slight heartburn now and again, back pain and lower left side abdominal pain near my hip and change in appetite. i'm only a day or two late and did a pregnancy test before i was due on which was negative what else could it be?
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The symptoms you are having are suggestive of pregnancy. It is right now too early to get a positive test. You need to wait for at least 4-5 days more and if the periods still do not start then repeat a urine test using a highly sensitive kit and an early morning sample of urine.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.