Why am I feeling awful while taking vicodin?
User rating for this question
See above. Why do I feel awful on 5/325 and better on 5/500 of vicodin?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Due to Physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms Detailed Answer: Hello, All the opiate based drug like vicodin (oxycodone containing drug) can become habit forming and cause physical dependence. Anyone can experience dependence orwithdrawal symptoms if they have taken Vicodin of a period of time, usually several weeks or more. Depending on how much and for how long you have been taking Vicodin, the withdrawal symptoms can range from mile to very severe. Many patients, who used the vicodin only therapeutically as prescribed, sometimes do not even realize they are experiencing withdrawals. Thus how long do you take this vicodin? Tapering of vicodin dose must be small and continious. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Can i take vicodin while on oxyelite
- Pimple on my vaginal wall
- Functional disorder causes
- Symptoms of psychosomatic disorders
- Can i drink coffe while taking vicodin
- Chest pain feels tight taking vicodin
- Sometimes my tounge has pins
- Symptoms of multivitamin deficiency
- Symptoms of lack of appetite
- Pinch in vagina symptoms
- Why am i feeling awful while taking vicodin
- Delusional disorder causes
- Pinched vein in thigh
- Vaginal itching while taking vicodin
- Why pineapple upset my stomach