Why am I experiencing pain on anus when passing motion?

I experience pain at one point on my anus...motion is fine and not loose..just that it pains when motion is passed...the point on anus which is paining is on the side which faces the scrotum..
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 14 minutes later

I would like to ask is there bleeding while passing motion?
If you do not have bleeding, then your problem looks like an anal fissure, which is due to crack in mucus membrane of anus.

At the time of passing stools, anus is stretched along with mucus membrane, so that you feel pain only at time of passing stools, otherwise it will be fine.

I would suggest to consult a good surgeon only, as good physical examination is necessary to check the exact nature and extent of the lesion. Then only plan of treatment can be decided. No need to do heavy investigations or consult a super specialist.

Hope, I have answered your query, any follow up questions are welcome.

Thanking you.