Why am I experiencing nausea, spinning head, headache, stomach pain, weakness and sleeplessness?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
I am 27 years female, married for 7 months, for last few days i am experinecing frequent vomiting tendency, head spining, headache, lite stomach pain, weakness, sleeplessness and uneasyness
Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 14 minutes later

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility for pregnancy.
In early pregnancy these type of features can be seen, but just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion.
As you are having migraine history, it can also cause head ache, nausea, giddiness, sleeplessness etc.
So you wait till your expected date of periods, if you miss the date go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.
Meanwhile you can take symptomatic treatment by consulting local gynecologist.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Why am I experiencing nausea, spinning head, headache, stomach pain, weakness and sleeplessness? 22 hours later
Please let me know if it is possible to conceive after 9th day of periods. Anything that can be done meanwhile to relieve this irritating health condition.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 18 minutes later

If you are having menstrual cycle with shorter length means if length of the cycle is around 23days then there is possibility for early ovulation and conception.
Better to consult gynecologist and take anti emetics to relieve nausea and analgesics to treat headache, abdominal pain etc.
Try to take the support of your family members in facing this problem which will speedup the recovery.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Why am I experiencing nausea, spinning head, headache, stomach pain, weakness and sleeplessness? 23 hours later
As per local gyne I might be 5 -6 week pregnant. Test will be done. Current pressure is 60.

meanwhile for last few days I consumed 3 anti-depresent pill Etizolam plus 5 so far. Please let me know if there is any expected harm or complication for taking that pill.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Better to undergo ultrasound which will find out the possibility of pregnancy and also the gestational age.
Etizolam plus belongs to benzodiazepines and it is category D drug in pregnancy according to FDA.
Means according to human studies possibility of fetal risk is there.
So better to undergo serial ultrasounds to detect any possible abnormality at the earliest and necessary intervention can be taken accordingly.