Why am I experiencing intestinal fluid like oil continuously in my stool?

I am 27 years old Male,height 5'5", 162 pounds, no medical history. In the morning I saw last night I passed some Intestinal fluid in my underwear, It smelled nothing like stool. It looks like it was oil or fat. On my way to work , I passed a little more without knowing.
I tried to pass some in the toilet and from there I can tell it was like oil.
last night I only had 1 beer, Sausage, Mashed potatoes
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 18 minutes later

I understand your concern.

You probably have steatorrhea,which is basically stool containing excessive oil/fat/lipids. Either the dietary fat/lipids are not being digested properly or you have steatorrhea. The sample should be tested along with a stool examination. You need to avoid oily spicy food. Avoid alcohol for a few weeks. If this is an absorption problem, then you will be relieved of it after withholding oily spicy food.

If not, then please get the sample tested. Its nothing to worry about right now. Some dietary modifications should help.

You can wait and watch for a few days. Do not worry. You should be fine soon.

Wishing you an early recovery.