Why am I experiencing hip pain at night?
User rating for this question
I have hip pain in both hips at night particularly the side I am lying on.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more information Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have thoroughly read your question and deeply understand your concern. In my opinion hip pain at night needs medical supervision and needs evaluation.In my opinion this might be due to a fracture since you have a medical history of osteopenia. This needs to be ruled out by getting an X ray. Do you experience pain during walking? Does your pain worsen during day time with activity? Do you limp? Feel free to share your health information. Happy to help.Keep us posted.
People also viewed
- Deep hip pain at night
- Dent in middle top of skull
- How to electric sigerian delivery
- Hip pain uti at night
- Moderately severe facet arthropathy
- Dull hip pain at night
- What to eat for narmal delivery
- Red-light therapy for arthritis
- Skin peels for dent scars
- Arthritis and bulging disc
- Totka for easy delivery
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Level 4 arthritis knee
- Hip pain symptoms at night
- Why am i experiencing hip pain at night