Why am I ejaculating before penetration and how to increase my sexual power?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
sexual disability due to masturbation for past 9 years.... have lost sexual power...less body weight.. thin structure of body...feel impotent.. no confidence...ejacuates even before penetratoin.. how to get cure...marriage within six months...please help
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is due to Performance anxiety. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since 9 years and now facing problems related to sexual activities. There is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. Please do not worry get married and be sure that this problem will get resolved and you will have normal enjoyable sexual life . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Why am I ejaculating before penetration and how to increase my sexual power? 41 minutes later
Dear Dr XXXXXXX Greetings..!! Thankyou for your quick and positive response. Would like you to suggest medications in this regard...so that I may feel sexually fine.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Medicine not required at thia stage. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. No medicine is required at this stage. Medicines are usually prescribed if you face any problem while having intercourse with your female partner. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Why am I ejaculating before penetration and how to increase my sexual power? 3 minutes later
Yes, there is a problem while having intercourse...i loose my erection and end up ejacuating just while penetrating which leads to embarrasment ...

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: You can take Sildenafil.(Viagra) Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. In addition to general measures I have suggested ,you can take Tab Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand. Get prescription and instructions from your family Physician regarding dose and timing to be taken. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.