Why am I coughing up black sputum after smoking?
User rating for this question
I am coughing up black sputum after smoking pot. Is it serious ?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, it may be serious. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Yes, it may be serious. You need physical examination and also investigations like chest x ray, sputum examination etc as soon as possible. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Blood in sputum after quitting smoking
- Why blood comes in sputum during coughing
- Trika 50 tablets a day
- 36 weeks pregnant slight fever no appetite
- Pulse rate below 50
- Quit smoking drowsiness mild cough dark sputum recommendations
- Vomiting blood 36 weeks gestation
- Fertility tab clofert 50
- 35plus weeks pregnant pain in left groin
- Why am i coughing up black sputum after smoking
- What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate
- Low blood pressure at 36 weeks
- Dengue with 50 platelet count
- Zifi 50 dry syrup for cough
- Child ill body temperature 351