Why am I coughing up black sputum after smoking?
User rating for this question
I am coughing up black sputum after smoking pot. Is it serious ?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, it may be serious. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Yes, it may be serious. You need physical examination and also investigations like chest x ray, sputum examination etc as soon as possible. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Bipolar antiseptic taste in mouth
- Natural dopamine for parkinson's disease
- Blood in sputum after quitting smoking
- Treating blood clots in lungs
- Why blood comes in sputum during coughing
- Funny antiseptic taste in mouth and smell
- Allergy to bacitracin antibiotic ointment
- Cystine b6 bailleul for hair
- Quit smoking drowsiness mild cough dark sputum recommendations
- Mind diseases disorder in antiquity
- How to reduce spider veins
- Is cipralex an antihypertensive
- Why am i coughing up black sputum after smoking
- What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate
- Diet during antirabies vaccination