Whom should I consult regarding boils like pimples on penis?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
whom should i consult regarding boils like pimples in my pennis
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX dermatologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for the query. You can XXXXXXX a dermatologist regarding this.
I can help you better if you can upload a photograph of the lesion. I would also like to know since when you have this and how it started. Waiting for your response. Thank you.

Follow-up: Whom should I consult regarding boils like pimples on penis? 1 hour later
Thank you for your reply. I started getting this problem around five to six months before. Initially i started getting this type of boils on my face stomach and later in my leg. I donot had pain and got vanished automatically. Later it started in my pennies. I have sexual relation with some girls during much travel time but always took care of protection. This has started in pennis from past one month. Initially was on the outer skin of the pennis now spreaded inside were has outside has almost vanished. Please find the attached pic for your reference. Is it a major issue like any STD

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
photo not found

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow up.
As you mentioned it started first on other parts of body, it does not appear to be a STD.
I could not find the photograph.

Please try to attach it again.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Follow-up: Whom should I consult regarding boils like pimples on penis? 49 minutes later
pls find the attached pic pls

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
molluscum contagiosum

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I saw the photographs,
Yes it is an std, Its called as molluscum contagiosum.
It is a viral infection.
You dont need to worry much.
Just XXXXXXX a dermatologist, these lesions can be easily removed.

Please get your HIV test done once.
I am advising you this just as a precautionary measure.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you

Follow-up: Whom should I consult regarding boils like pimples on penis? 4 hours later
can i have a appointment with you and can u mention the place u r located so that i can get checked

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
bangalore

Detailed Answer:
I am in bangalore, Rt nagar.
My clinic address is given in my profile.
You are most welcome to visit me any day.
Thank you