Whole body pains after sex and also stomach becomes stiff. Suggest?

my whole body pains after sex for 2-3 days also stomach becomes stiff is there any medicine which can help me
Posted Sun, 21 Jul 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 52 minutes later

Thanks for writing to us,

During the excitement phase of sexual intercourse, voluntary contractions of large groups of muscles occur, rate of heartbeat and breathing increases, and blood pressure rises. Excitement may last from few seconds to several minutes. In this state, if strained due to excessive movement or stretching then it tends to cause muscle pull or cramps. This is what you are likely experiencing.

It is also necessary to maintain a position such that there is no excessive pull of the abdominal muscles or rest of the body. This could also lead to pain and aches.

To reduce the pain you may do the following:
1. Adequate rest depending on the severity of the pain.
2. If there is a swelling in any muscle then ice application is helpful.
3.Anti-inflammatory medications and Muscle relaxants can help reduce swelling and pain. These medications do have potential side effects, and you should check with your doctor prior to using anti-inflammatory medications often.
4.Stretching the abdominal muscles gently and intermittently can help make you feel comfortable.

Hope this helps,
If you have any doubts do write back,
Dr. A. Rao. Kavoor

Follow-up: Whole body pains after sex and also stomach becomes stiff. Suggest? 4 hours later
thanks for ur reply .can you suggest some medicine name it would be great.
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 3 hours later

Thanks for writing back to us,

I'm glad that you found the answer useful.

As discussed earlier, these drugs have potential side effects and it is ethically prescribed by a doctor after examining a patient in person. Which i would not be able to do on a forum online.

You may visit any physician regarding this. He/she will be able to help you out immediately. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Dr A. Rao. Kavoor