Who can prescribed Percocet for child?

My daughter needs a RX for Percocet 10. Who would prescribe this for her?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Available only on prescription. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Percocet is an opiod analgesic and is available only by prescriptions. Vicodin and Percocet are almost the same thing. Due to there misuse as recreational drug with high addictive potential , they can not be bought legally without prescription. You need to discuss the issue with your doctor again. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD