Whitish vaginal discharge on the penis after intercourse. Is it normal?

Question
hi

i had protected sex with my new girlfriend.after i had pulled out i noticed some whitish discharge on the tip of the condom.is this normal for whitish discharge to come out.many thanks
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Radhika 24 minutes later

You had protected sex with your girl friend and noticed whitish discharge on the condom.

It is normal for girls to have a normal white/clear mucous discharge. This discharge occurs when a girl is ovulating or when she is sexually aroused. They act as lubricants which is necessary to make sex painless and injury free.

Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of menstrual cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, then it can indicate a yeast infection and needs treatment.

If it is clear and stretchy then it is fertile mucous and means that she is ovulating. So do not worry.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Follow-up: Whitish vaginal discharge on the penis after intercourse. Is it normal? 1 hour later
thanx for your soothing reply

just want to double make sure,when yoiu say that the whitish discharge can happen when a women is aroused do you mean that when she climaxes and so the whitish discharge can be her cum

can womens cum also be whitish?

also when you say when a women is ovulating he discharge is clear and stretchy.does clear mean white?

sorry for the trouble

look forward fpr you reply.

Answered by Dr. Radhika 13 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

Yes, it does mean when she is sexually aroused or when she climaxes the white discharge will be seen. It can also be clear transparent or whitish color too.