White spots on legs, nevus depigmentosus. Topical ointment or cream as solution ?

hello I have a white spots on some part of m legs and i dont know if it is nevus depigmentosus.. Actually Im looking for any cream or topiccal ointment which can help me on thi skin roblem but didnt find one ccan you help me please because I dont like thre treatments which are said here like transplantation, grafting or UVB therapy can you help me please thank you>>>>>
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 54 minutes later

Small white spots with no associated symptoms may be due to vitiligo.

Vitiligo is a auto immune condition resulting due to loss of melanocytes. Phototherapy has been considered as treatment here. Few other medical preparations(prescription medications) such as steroid creams are also useful in the treatment of vitiligo.

I suggest you to consult a dermatologist. Treatment can be initiated under guidance of a competent dermatologist.

Hope I answered your query. If you have any more queries, I will be available for follow ups.