White odourless milky discharge after having sex. Had miscarriage earlier

Hi Iam a 41 year old female. I had a natural miscarrge in Aug. 13 at about 4 weeks. I had unprotected sex 2 days after i stopped bleeding. My period was due on Sept. 15. 2 days before my expected period I had white odourless milky discharge. My I started spotting on Sept. 17 and then became a bit heaveir on Sept. 21. I stopped bledding on Sept. 26. That same day we had unprotected and he pulled out. But the next day we had sex unprotected and he did not pull out and now I am feelin g nauseous and lighted headed can I be pregnant? I also have 3 tiny unterine fribroids
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy unlikely

Detailed Answer:

According to the timing that you have mentioned pregnancy is unlikely. The first time you had unprotected sex, just after the bleeding, would be in your safe period.

You started spotted sept 17th,and bled till sept 26th. Unprotected sex that day and the next would also be safe. Your fertile days would be from day 11-21 of your cycle. You were quite outside that time zone. As for the symptoms you have, they are un-related to pregnancy. Its too early for pregnancy symptoms,so that isn't the cause. It may be gastritis related. Check your blood pressure and blood sugar.

The uterine fibroids are small and shouldn't be of any concern.