White lumps on penis, skin peeling, wrinkled. What is wrong with me?

I had sex with a prostitute 4 days ago using a condom. That was small and was streched very tight and did not slip but during sex felt a friction like heat being generated on my penis during sex. In the last day have noticed small white lumps under the the head of my penis and also on the foreskin near where it attaches to my penis. Also the skin on the head of my has been peeling off. And the head of my penis has become very wrinkled which is not normaly the case. What is wrong with me? please help. Not sure if it matters but when I pulled out noticed a clear slightly foamy mucus from her vagina and after cleaning up she left slightly bloody tissues I'm my bin. I tried pushing one of these lumps like a pimple and I was able to push out a small amount of a firm white substance. Also had a slight tingling irritation on my foreskin and around the rim of the head of my penis.
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
You had a protected sex with a commercial sex worker 4 days ago. The small white bumps on the penis head and foreskin might be due to friction or fungal infection. You can apply a local antiseptic and antifungal ointment to have relief.
Other possibilities are-
1.Dermatitis- caused by infections, allergies, and irritants (such as soaps, certain creams).Lesions are usually in the form of itchy small red bumps.
When become white headed, it may indicate a secondary bacterial infection and formation of pus.
2.Herpes simplex - Genital herpes is a very common disease caused by herpes virus type2. It results in small, very painful blisters (fluid is inside the lesion), genital irritation, itching, they burst into the sores turns into crust, that scab
and heal in about 3 weeks.
Direct clinical examination is essential to rule out the above conditions. Please consult your dermatologist for the same.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: White lumps on penis, skin peeling, wrinkled. What is wrong with me? 38 minutes later
How long would it take for herpes lessons to appear after infection.
What about the skin peeling off the head of my penis?
Also worried about the head of my penis becoming very wrinkled.
I am currently on holiday in south east asia this incident occurred in Thailand and I have been frantically washing my penis with all the soaps and lotions I have found in the three different hotels I have stayed in since could this be a cause. Also the sex was during a massage where my penis was rubbed with an oil in an unmarked bottle. How long do I have to get two a doctor I will be home in 10 days can I afford to wait that long. If its herpes with correct treatment and medication can the lesions be stopped from occurring.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
Herpes lesions can appear as soon as 5 days after the infection.
The skin peeling off the head of yoru penis may be due to a secondary bacterial infection. The wrinkled appearance will become normal once the infection subsides.
Since you are traveling, you can use an antiseptic and antifungal ointments like neosporin and lotrimin available over the counter for now. Avoid using different lotions or soaps for cleaning the area.
Clean the area with a mild soap after retracting he foreskin.
If using teh ointments brings some relief then you can wait for 10 days and can consult your dermatologist when you reach home.
Herpes can be cured with proper and timely treatment. Please do not worry.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Follow-up: White lumps on penis, skin peeling, wrinkled. What is wrong with me? 2 hours later
So if I was able to become infected by these viruses even with the use of a condom. What is the likely hood that I may have also been infected with HIV if she had it.
Also how soon can I get accurately tested for HIV. Also does HIV infection occur 100%
Of the time when an infected woman in contact with an uninfected man. Note after sex she was slightly bleeding.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Hello again.

If you were wearing a condom, then the chances of HIV transmission are remote even if she was bleeding after the act or she was infected with HIV.

The chances of getting an infection in your case are less than 0.1%.

Still you can get the screening test done six months after the exposure to be sure about your status.

I hope, this clears your doubt.

Wishing you an early trouble free recovery. Do accept the answer if there are no further queries.