White, flat bumps in pubic area, hard and filled with fluid, do not itch or hurt.

I just shaved my pubic area and noticed several white flat bumps. They are hard and do not appear to be filled with fluid. They do not itch or hurt. I've been tested for STD's in the past and been clean.
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 7 hours later

I had a look at the picture that you have uploaded. Although the lesions are not focused well, it is likely that you have either molluscum contagiosum or a simple labial cyst.
Molluscum contagiosum is caused by a simple pox virus infection which can spread through contact with contaminated objects, such as towels, clothing, or toys and sexual contact. There is no laboratory test for molluscum contagiosum. The diagnosis is purely clinical.
I would request you to kindly upload another picture with a better focus. I will be able help you better.

Awaiting your response.