Ask a Urologist   »  

White dot on penis, treated with peroxide, no pain but tender.

After a "Head Job" 2 days ago, I now have what looks like a 'worm' but is not moving.
It is on underside of my 'knob' about 1.5 cm long and about 1mm wide and when fully slack takes on a small white 'dot' shape. Just put some H2O2 on it. Did not Fizz much.
Starts from just under the frenum and exists away from there.
Maybe she bit me causing an infection of some sort.
No pain but quite tender.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 3 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.

I am fairly confident that what you are seeing is not necessarily some type of infection. I suspect that this may be a small inflamed blood vessel.

I think a real definitive approach to this would be if you could take a small photo of the area and send it directly to my attention at the following secure email address YYYY@YYYY

After I have a chance to carefully review the image I can get back to you with further suggestions regarding what my impression is and what I would recommend as far as caring for this.

Again let me reassure you that I suspect this is not some type of infection. In order to fully support this I would like to review some type of image reflecting what you are experiencing. I look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Robert