White discharge, brown stringy discharge, abdominal cramps, gas, bigger breasts. Pregnant?

May 2013
Hi there, I have been seeing a gp but she hasn't been giving me much info. my last period was 25th July but haven't had my period since then but lots of white discharge. In mid August I had very little light brown/brown stringy discharge upon having my first ever uti (took keflex). I have been having negative urine test to date. Had negative blood and swab tests when I was 1 week late and today negative ultrasound. I feel that my tumm has grown with lower left abdomen cramps (not sharp pain and now having minor left leg cramps), very gassy, my breasts and nipples have grown bigger. I have never been 3 weeks late ever in my life. What are th chances that I may be prgnantL or what may be the cause of my period not coming other than stress? Thanks heaps.
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

According to your history the possibility of pregnancy is less as you had negative urine and blood tests and ultrasound also didn't show any findings of pregnancy.

The possible causes for your delayed periods are:
Menstrual cycle can undergo changes depending on the fluctuations of hormones.
There are many factors which can affect the hormones.
Among them the factors applicable to you are recent illness, usage of antibiotics, weight changes etc.
So possibly the symptoms you are having could be premenstrual symptoms.
Wait for one more week possibly by that time you will get periods, if not you can go for tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding with your doctor's advice.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.