Ask a Urologist   »  

White, cloudy drops of urine at the end. What can it be?

Question
Hello,my name is XXXXXXX i have white cloudy drops falling in my urine at the end. What it can be...was cheking kidney, my urine they dont find nothing, so j have already this problem for a year. I dont have burning sensation...nothing except this cloudy drops in my urine
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 3 hours later
Hello

Thanks for writing to us

Cloudy urine can be due to albumin , pus cells or crystals in urine.

As you said they haven't detected any abnormality in urine or kidneys so it can be due to vaginal discharge mixed with urine at the end.

Cadida vagintis , trichimonas vaginitis , bacterial vaginosis or cervicitis can give rise to this type of white dribbling.

Get it examined by a gynaecologist.

Till then you can use vaginal wash containing lactobacillus.

Drink lot of water and cranberry juice

Best wishes

Any further query is most welcome

Follow-up: White, cloudy drops of urine at the end. What can it be? 5 hours later
Thank you for answer I ve been checked at gynecologist too they haven't found any bacteria...I has before candida but the last checking showed that I don't have it anymore, I guess I started to have all this after I had UTi the UTi gone but this pus is still dropping in my urine!!!can you tell me maybe I need special analysis to check again kidney my bladder or gynecologist!

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 15 hours later
Hello

Dear

Welcome once again

There is no harm in taking urine alkalizers with water.

You can apply nystatin cream or keep vaginal suppositories containing micanazole and clindamycin.

Drink lots of water

If still persists you can visit a gynaecologist and get your sample examined once again.

Best wishes