White bumps near clitoris, no pain, tingly, no discharge, not itchy. Is it normal?

White bumps?I am 21 years old 5ft 8 and im approximatly 210. I have recently noticed very small white bumps on the left side near my clitoris. They dont bother me unless I think about it. Then I kinda get paranoid. I think I have had them for quite awhile. But never realy worried about it untill I heard people talking about STD. They dont itch. Or burn. The skin looks a lil redder around the area but its not painful in any way. But everytime I think about it it feels as though it gets tinggly. Other then that nothing realy hurts or irritates it. My question is what are.tjese lil bumps and is it normal? Also no unusual discharge. Only 1 sexual partner and mefication or health problems
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 7 hours later

These white bumps could be infected lesions (?pox virus infection), plugged hair follicles or simple retention cyst or boil.

My advise for you is to consult a local doctor/ Gynecologist who will examine you to make a final diagnosis.

Avoid treating yourself before seeing a doctor. A sitz bath may help relieve tingling sensation.

The following tests may be done:

Complete blood count (CBC)
Blood differential
Skin or mucosal biopsy culture

All the above mentioned conditions are treatable so do not worry.

I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Best wishes,