White blotches on roof of mouth and inside of cheeks, blisters on back of tongue. Had unprotected oral sex

hi, I have white blotches on the roof of my mouth, the inside of my cheeks are white and there are blisters on the back of my tongue, i don't have any ilness but I have had unprotected sex in the past and recently I had unprotected oral sex with a female, i am not XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 15 hours later

thanks for writing in.

With the brief description that you have given, Leukopakia, oral lichen planus, Mucosal DLE are the possibilities.

I would appreciate if you may kindly give me some more information about your problem.

How long do you have it for?
Are you experiencing any symptoms like Burning or pain while eating?
Are the blisters permanent or do they come and go. If so, how much time do they take to heal?
Are you a smoker?

Also, if possible, please attach a picture of your lesions. Taking a picture of the oral cavity is difficult and you need to focus the camera very carefully. Take multiple pics and then attach the best pics using the "upload your reports" feature on the query page.

I will require this information to be able to guide you better.

Awaiting your response
Follow-up: White blotches on roof of mouth and inside of cheeks, blisters on back of tongue. Had unprotected oral sex 1 hour later
Hi, I will try to get you some pictures,
I went to the dentist 9 days ago and he noticed that the inside of my cheeks were white. since then I noticed about 6 blisters or raises on the back of my tongue, they seem to be permanent. at the same time I noticed the roof of my mouth appeared to be blotchy. there is no pain. I am a smoker but haven't smoked since my visit to the dentist.
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 1 hour later
thanks for reverting.

The blisters on back of the tongue may well be normal papillae (taste buds).
The blotchiness of the roof may well be normal too.

I need to see the whitish lesions as they seem to be the main pathology.
The rest sound normal to me.