While walking, testicles pains and feel like bud inside scrotum. Was hit by tennis ball. Suggest?

Jun 2015

hi..i m 20 yrs old..while walking, left side of my testicles pains...i think there is sumthng a bud in the inside my left started paining from yesterday when i wore a XXXXXXX over boxer and i pulled it up thats when it started paining...before that i hvnt flt any pain in my testicles...i was stuck a tennis ball 10 days ago & it hurted for 5-8mins..after that,plz help me
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take antibiotics + analgesics & consult Urologist

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Inflammation/infection- such as orchitis or epididymo-orchitis.
2. Varicocele- dilation of plexus of veins in the testis
3. Hydrocele- fluid accumulation in the testicular sac

In your post you have also mentioned about history of trauma 10 days ago & there was testicular pain for 5-8 min after the incidence.
Under such condition, you need to take antibiotics along with analgesics under the guidance of a Urologist.
Investigation like Ultra Sound Scan of the scrotum will be helpful in detecting any problem in the structures present in that area, including any abnormality in the blood vessels (varicocele) or fluid accumulation (hydrocele).

So, kindly XXXXXXX an Urologist & get a proper physical examination done.

Wishing a Good Health.
Please let me know if I need to clarify further.
Follow-up: While walking, testicles pains and feel like bud inside scrotum. Was hit by tennis ball. Suggest? 6 hours later
thanks..Dr.Polash ...and i hav a prblm i go to piss 10 times a day..and wen i drink water, after few minutes my urines come to urinary it not hernia toh then?
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is not related to hernia

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your follow up query.

1. If the frequency of passing urine is related to the amount of water you are drinking, then there is no need to worry as it the normal mechanism of the body.

2. Otherwise, increased frequency of urination (polyuria) & increased thirst (polydipsia) is suggestive of Diabetes mellitus. Kindly get an estimation of your blood glucose levels done.

3. It is not related to hernia. In hernia, there will be protrusion of intestinal content through the abdominal wall, associated with pain & swelling whenever there is increase in intra-abdominal pressure like coughing, straining, etc.

There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Wishing a good health.