While spraying Volini for Pain relief, got some in eyes and inhaled little. Suggest?

While spraying on Ranbaxy 'Volini' for Pain relief,I got some in my eyes and inhaled a little!
What should I do ?
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rinse with water

Detailed Answer:

Nothing to worry; please relax.

You have sprayed the volini into your eyes. Please wash your eyes thoroughly with water. Apply ice over the eyes for them to cool down and to release irritation if any.

About inhaling a little, it is still fine. Take some deep breaths; you will be fine soon.

If there is still pain or irritation in your eyes, or if you feel soffocated or feel breathing difficulty, only then you can see a doctor. There is no need to see a doctor at thi moment.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: While spraying Volini for Pain relief, got some in eyes and inhaled little. Suggest? 6 minutes later
It happened yesterday,Now I have a dizzy sensation in my eyes like i have just woken up!
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
eyes need to be examined

Detailed Answer:

In such a case, it is better to get your eye examined by a doctor to look for any changes.