While having sex foreskin of penis does not comes out. Suggest?

Question
Dear sir, Can i have sex with my wife, if my XXXXXXX of my pennis not come out.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 53 minutes later
Hi Jash,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You can have sex but you should avoid too frequent buffeting and ensure there is sufficient vaginal lubrication before penetration in the vagina.
This condition is called phimosis where penis prepuce does not retract fully from the glans.
At times the sudden pull of prepuce can lead to a tight collar around penis neck and can impair circulation and in that case a medical consult is urgent.
This type of event is an indication for circumcision which is curative for this condition.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow-up: While having sex foreskin of penis does not comes out. Suggest? 1 hour later
What action should i do for for tat now. If any surgery r any operation How long it will take to cure. because by the month of XXXXXXX its my marriage.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Jash,
Welcome back.
You have small time left.
The time for recovery from phimosis corrective intervention is variable from 5-15 days.
Please get local examination by a urologist of your locality, who would be able to tell you exact time after he sees the condition and plan a corrective intervention.
I hope that would be helpful for you.

Follow-up: While having sex foreskin of penis does not comes out. Suggest? 38 hours later
Dear sir,

What is the reason for this prob for me. Is't a big prob? Really I am too fear to consult now. I have planned to consult Doctor after our marriage. Is this is good decision r I should consult before marriage. If i not necessary before marriage, Then Shall i keep sex for few days.If i should consult now then, which Specialist doctor i should XXXXXXX Kindly advice me Sir.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 21 minutes later
Hi Jash,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I have seen people who had a normal sex life and had children.
But paraphimosis is a risk as I told you earlier.
When to approach the problem can be decided only after a physical examination.
Urologist is the right specialist for this problem.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.