Which type of doctor should I consult to address anal stenosis concerns?

what type of doctor should i visit to address anal stenosis concerns?
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 15 minutes later

General Surgeon (M.S.General Surgery) would be the right specialist to address Anal Stenosis.

Anal Stenosis could be a possible complication of hemorrhoidectomy which you underwent a year ago.

So you may require an local examination and proctoscopic examination. Following which you will advised about the various anal dilatation procedures.

I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.