Which of these meds: buspirone, prochlorper, zyrtec, pramipexole and sertraline should not be taken together?

Which of these meds: buspirone 30 mg, prochlorper. 10 mg , zyrtec 10 mg, pramipexole 1.5 mg, sertraline 200 mg, clonazepam 1 mg should not be taken together?
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. (Prof) Narottam Lal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please more details of disease Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX Let me start by saying I am Dr (Prof)Narottam Lal XXXXXXX Psychiatrist and ex chaiman of Psychiatry Department of a Medical University Lucknow. India . I hope this short information about me will help us in establishing a better relationship and communication You have take names of six drugs posing a question .For a good reply kindly provide the disease or diseases details for which you are asking it .I am sure there is some problem that why this question has cropped up age and sex of the patient any physical ilness like diabetes BP heart problem or Thyroid problem or any other serious disease The use of drug in combination depends on all above parameters Above information will be helpful in responding your query which will be more clinical based Hooe to hear from your soon and I will happy to repond Meery Christmas Best wishes Dr Narottam Lal