Which medicine to give child with fever due to cold?

My daughter 4 years 5 months since last 3 day fever cold and running nose given medicine kold time suspension 5 ml 1 time per day running nose is not there but fever still 99.9 medicine in home combiflame and colpol which medicine should I give now as having fever
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Give calpol as per dosage 15mg/kg body weight 6to 8 hourly if fever is above 100F. Give plenty of fluids and soft bland diet. Hope I have answeree your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
Follow-up: Which medicine to give child with fever due to cold? 3 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Give 7ml of calpol 120 mg. Hope this helps. Take care.