Which medicine should I take to stop the bleeding for few days?

May 2013
hoe can i stop my periods are stared before 2 days and my maariage is after 2 days is there any medicine for stop it for couple of days?
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 32 minutes later

You can take progesterone tablets to stop the bleeding.
After consulting your doctor you can use any one of these progesterone pills like primulot or deviry etc.
To stop the bleeding you have to take the tablets in higher dose, four times a day.
After bleeding stops you can take three times a day.
Then you can maintain with two times a day, till completion of your need.
You may have side effects like nausea, bloating sensation etc. The severity of these symptoms can be decreased by using antacids.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.