Which mattress should I use for spondylitis?
User rating for this question
Hi, Could you help me in selecting the best mattress for myself ? Until now I have been sleeping on a hand made mattress that was made by a guy in my neighborhood, it mostly has cotton and may be coir too. I never had any issues with it so far. Now I am getting married and moving to a new house, new furniture etc. My wife insists that we get Kurlon / Peps / Sleepwell etc form the market. Now these too have several options. I have heard stories about these commercial mattress causing back pain, spondylitis and other spine related issues . It's time that I know the real story. I searched the web but did not a satisfactory answer . Hoping you can help. Thanks, XXXX
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 9 hours later
Brief Answer: You can go for orthopaedic mattress. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. You can go for orthopaedic mattress. These type of mattress specifically designed to support the overall muscular skeletal body especially the back and joints. These are firm to very firm mattresses designed to provide maximum support and better weight distribution to gently relieve sleep pressure points that can cause aches and pains. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
People also viewed
- Blurred vision and shaky hands in elderly
- Which amway nutrilite supplement is best for neck spondylitis.
- Does osteomyelitis cause itching
- Is my leg pain caused by iud
- Blunt force trauma to toenail
- Is acthar used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis?
- Headaches blurred vision constantly tired
- Contact lenses dried out now blurred
- Is remicade used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis?
- Dizzy spells blurred vision, headache
- What causes toe jam
- Which amway nutrilite supplement is best for ankylosing spondylitis
- Which mattress should i use for spondylitis
- Can metformin cause joint pain
- Red itchy swollen wrist causes