Which is the most successful method to determine gender selection?

Infertility Specialist
which is the most successful method to get a baby boy? IVF+PGD is this 100% gender selection process? Or which procedure gives 100% gender selection?
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are right

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX You are right. IVF + PGD can determine sex of baby surely. But this facility is not available in india as it is illegal. You will not find any centre in India for doing PGD for sex determination. I hope i answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow-up: Which is the most successful method to determine gender selection? 28 minutes later
Thanks doctor. Its ok about location & I shall fly to that country for the procedure.

But question is IVF+PGD is it 100% guaranteed gender selection? Then I have heard unlucky couples having opposite desired sex even with IVF+PGD. How then can it happen?

Doctor have you heard of Microsort (TM) with PGD with few centres across globe like cyprus northIVF? How far is it true that claim 99.9% -100% in gender selection.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, i have not heard about it. But as per PGD process, it rules out dome known genetic abnormalities in the embryos before implantation. It can also detect certain diseases particular to a sex. Hence it does detect the gender accurately and even few genetic diseases if they exist. Gender selection is crime in india. Regards