Which is the best medicine for vitamin B12 deficiency in elderly man?

Which is the best available medicine in India for Vitamin B12 deficiency in elderly man.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Vitamins
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 minutes later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

There is several preparation of B12 like Vibrania and Rejunex. Following is cheap, good quality and easily available B12 preparation.

Inj Neurobion forte 1 injection daily Intramuscularly under physician supervision,
then Tab Neurobion forte 3 times a day for 10 days,
then 2 times a day for 3 months.

If you have problem with injection, you can start with tablet in above mentioned pattern.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.