Which is the best breakfast for diabetic patients Oats or corn flax?
User rating for this question
Sir...Could u tell me what could be best for the breakfast for example : Oats or corn flax. Just need to confirm whether I can sugar patietns can take it or not.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Diet for breakfast Detailed Answer: Dear madam Happy to answer your query From the query I understand that you have diabetes from past 13 years for which you have been taking medicines... When ever you choose breakfast, it should be a slow releasing carbohydrate or foods containing high fibre.. Like instead of corn flakes try to choose XXXXXXX flakes which contain more amount of fibres which prevents sharp rise in sugars.. Oats always good for health as it increases high density lipoproteins and soluble fibres which reduces cholesterol.. Try to select foods containing low glycemic index like green leafs and vegetables.. For breakfast you can take both corn flakes and oats but corn fakes should be taken at minimum quantity.. or you can substitute with XXXXXXX .. Hope this information is helpful Thanks
People also viewed
- Boiled corn for diabetic patient
- Corn cap in diabetic patients
- Lump on toddlers eyelid
- Corn for diabetic patients
- Corn removal on diabetic patient
- Red spots on eyelids 3 year old
- Moving lump in upper eyelid
- Medicines of nutrilite for diabeties
- Does consuming of endura mass increases the glucose level ?
- Baby corn for diabetes patients
- I accidently took 2 metformin
- Microalbumin level 90
- Throbbing vein in lower eyelid
- Eyelid twitching and metal taste in mouth
- Glimisave m1 for diabetes patient