Which is a good moisturiser cream for keeping the skin good and avoiding pimples?

Hi Doctor,
i am 30 years old, working in corporate sector... i have normal dry skin, dark brown complexion....i heard that we need to moisturize our skin daily to avoid signs of, i am using moisturiser cream day and night...i think because of over moisture i am getting pimples on my cheeks and there is no improvement in complexion...but am not sure about the am planning to moisturise my skin in night and select a day cream with sun protection and gives me fairness and glow ...
can you please suggest me a good day cream which has less chemicals(organic preferablely) which i can use life long...please tel me the name of the cream directly.... as i already known the remidies from you:).
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Dry Skin
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later

Since excessive use of moisturizer has caused pimples it indicates that you probably have an oily skin and continuous use of moisturizing agents in humid environment has caused blocked glands leading to pimples.

For a clear and radiating skin you need to wash your face with a gentle face wash with minimal exfoliation at least twice daily. You can use himalaya face wash gel with micro molecules to clean your skin.

Regarding a day care cream, the best option for you would be to use oil of olay --OLAY day care cream by procter and can also use ORIFLAME organic fairness cream with spf. It is best to avoid any night cream and simply wash your face before going to bed till your pimples resolve.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.