Which dry fruits or natural foods are needed for hard erections? Want to sustain erection.

I am 45 Year Old man. I am in Relationship with a 36 year old female partner since last few months. I would soon be having physical relations with my partner as we are very close. Want to ask few questions in this regard.
1) I want to have hard Erections that last for at least 15-20 minutes during foreplay. Which Dry fruits or Natural Foods are needed to help me in this regard, &
2) I ejaculate in 2-3 minutes & feel the urge that I don't ejaculate for at least 10-15 minutes during the foreplay.

Please help me
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 37 minutes later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I understand your anxiety about getting hard and sustained erection, but this anxiety itself actually keeps you away from getting an erection.

Fish oil-One of the best foods for harder erections. The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil increase the blood flow around the body and the penis and strong flow of blood is essential to a hard erection. salmon, mackerel, fresh tuna and trout will be good choices. Try and oily fish at least 3 times a week.

Dried fruits such as almonds are a good source of essential fatty acids. Certain other fruits include Bananas, Figs.

Onion increases libido and strengthens the sexual organs.

Get some or all of the above in your diet, but most importantly a greater understanding with your partner has a strongly positive effect on sexual life

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.