Which are the best drugs for partical seizure control that do not interact with xarel?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
What are the best drugs for partical seizure control that do not interreact with xarel?
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can take lamotrigine.

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

You can take lamotrigine or pregabalin consulting your doctor, there are no interaction with xarelto.
All antiepileptic have there own side effects, so be aware of those effects also.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.