Where can i have the safest penis enlargement surgery?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
i am 33 had 5 girlfreinds in my life my penis embaresses me i want to go through a penis enlargment somewhare safe.because if they can do full sex changes there must be somewhere safe for this medical surgery
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 4 hours later

Thank you for using WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query.

Yes, penis enlargement is possible through surgery. The procedures have been around for quite a few years now. There are two major subsets of penis cosmetic procedures the first being lengthening procedures and second is where the girth of the penis is increased.

What exactly you would require will have to be determined after examining you. You have not mentioned what the size is and what exactly you are looking for.

Normally for adequate sexual function even a 2-2.5 inch penis is sufficient.

Lengthening can be done by releasing the penis from its attachments and pulling it out and re-fixing it. By this you get about 1-1.5cm increase in flaccid state which translates to about an inch in the erect state. Sometimes all you may require is a correction of skin under the penis to give it a proper shape and length or sometimes there is fat collection in the pubic area which buries the penis for which liposuction would help.

Girth increase is most commonly done via fat grafting or some local skin flaps.

But, all said and done, the procedures have their own risks involved. So I would suggest that you please contact a plastic surgeon who can assess you and give you an idea as to what is the best option for you.

Thank you for your query. If you have any specific query please let us know. If possible share pictures so we can get an idea as to what the problem is exactly.

Thank you
Aesthetic & Plastic Surgeon