Where can dimeticone be found in the U.S.?

My cousin in Cuba is requesting I send her a bottle of dimeticone of which she only has 2 oz. left. Where can I find this in the US?
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 3 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

This a very effective drug with respect to its main indications especially in louse infections and others.

This drug is widely available in pharmacies throughout the US. It s a drug that can be gotten over the counter with advice on dosage from the local pharmacist.

It s widely available all over in the US. You need advice only on caution when applying the drug. Avoiding eyes, ears , nostrils.

Thanks and kind regards.