Where can I get the vaccine for cervical cancer HPV?

Hello Sir/Madam ,
My wife has to take her last dose of cervical cancer HPV. I stay near by Marathahalli,Bengaluru. I heard Manipal Hospital or VIMS hospital provide this vaccine. Could you please fix an appointment for my wife tomorrow at any of the mentioned hospital, where she can safely take her vaccine. Please let me know the appointment timing and doctor's name. Thanks

Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hello, sir,
Its not possible to fix an appointment via websites such as these. We provide medical help in the form of answers to those seeking treatment/queries about their health.
Just so you know, HPV vaccine is usually available at most govt. hospitals including the ones you have mentioned.Usually appointment isnt necessary. Just visit the gyneacology opd/family welfare department and they will give her the vaccine. Its also available outside and any GP can administer the vaccine also.