Where can I buy HCG drops in Dubai?

Pulmonologist
Question
where can I buy HCG drops in Dubai?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Weight Loss

Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 8 hours later

Being a hormonal preparation, make sure that you are taking the HCG drops under medical prescription or in consultation with your physician. It is used mostly for weight reduction.

You can try at the Mirdiff City Centre shopping mall in Dubai.
Mirdif City Centre contact details: Mirdiff City Center, Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Telephone 000-0000

Also you always have an option of buying these drops online from a reputed website if you can't get them locally.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. I will be glad to answer any follow up queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB

Follow-up: Where can I buy HCG drops in Dubai? 4 hours later
Thanks very much. Mirdiff City Centre is huge with many pharmacies and a medical centre. Do you know where exactly I should go?
thanks a million
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 23 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up.

If you inquire a little in the concerned shops there, I am sure you will get it.

You can try at the below mentioned address.
GNC store
Dubai-Mirdif-Plot # 251-4, Shop # D009B, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
+000 0 000 0000
If by any reasons you are not able to get it, you always have an option of buying these drops online from a reputed website.

I have tried to answer your query.Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries. I will be glad to answer any follow up queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB