Where and how can I obtain butisol and belladonna (Butibel)?

Where and how may I obtain butisol and belladonna (Butibel)
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

Butisol is a Controlled substance: Schedule III according to the US FDA. It is prescription only medicine. It cannot be obtained over the counter nor is it sold on online drug companies without a doctor's prescription.

Belladonna (Butibel) is also a prescription drug. I am afraid even this has to be prescribed by your treating doctor after weighing the risk benefit ratio in you.

My suggestion for you would be to consult your both the drugs prescribed and then you may want to purchase the drug either online or through the pharmacy.

It is unethical to medical practice to prescribe scheduled drugs without having an opportunity to examine the patient.

If you have any other medical query I would be glad to help you.

Good day!