When will a mole become cancerous?
User rating for this question
How do you know when a mole bacame canerous ? Is this dabgerous ?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: your mole is not cancerous Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query and photograph. Following are the signs of a mold becoming cancerous. 1. Sudden increase in size. 2. Pain 3. Bleeding into the mole. The mole on your body is very simple one and is not showing any signs of being cancerous. Please don't worry. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you,
Follow-up: When will a mole become cancerous? 40 minutes later
What worried me is that it is black inside ! What is causing it to be black inside and a bit bumby ?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 minute later
Brief Answer: incomplete query Detailed Answer: Hello I could not get your query completely. kindly send again if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: When will a mole become cancerous? 1 minute later
What worried me is thst it is balck inside. What is csusing it to be black and puffy ?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hello, Dont worry there may be an increase in amount of pigment leading to puffiness of the mole. However this is not a cancerous change. You can relax.
People also viewed
- Cancerous mole
- Mohs surgery on nose
- Mohs surgery recovery process
- Swallow problems after tonsillectomy
- Roof of mouth sore
- Infected mole cancer
- Healthy moles and cancer moles
- When will a mole become cancerous
- Postpartum uterus after c section
- Reasons for yellow semen after vasectomy
- Popping sound after tympanoplasty when swallowing
- Mibg scan for neuroblastoma
- Can u smoke after having pneumomediastinum
- Is a hanging mole a cancerous mole
- Multiple myeloma smoldering stage