When to give chickenpox and hepatitis A vaccinations to my baby?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, This query regarding my baby's vaccination. her age us 2.6 years. Last we have given typhoid vaccination. But we have not given Chickenpox & Hepatitis A vaccinations. could u tell me when We can give these 2 vaccinations? Is these are mandatory to give? Can we give both together? And also tell me the price of these 2 vaccines. regards XXXX
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes they should be given Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Vaccinations always given protection to young child against disease. As we know prevention is better than cure so yes I recommend these vaccinations to be given. They can be given now also. Regarding giving them togther they can be given on single visit or at a gap of 2 to 4weeks though it is not mandatory since hep a is not live vaccine. Price varries with brand. Chickenpix will cost you upto 1500 and hepatitisA will be about 1200. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
Follow-up: When to give chickenpox and hepatitis A vaccinations to my baby? 3 hours later
could you tell me which brand is good so i can choose that one
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. All brands available are equally effective. I suggest you to consult your pediatrician for this as sometimes some brands are short in market. You can go for. -biovac A or Avaxim for hep A. -varivax for chickenpox. Hope this helps.If you have any further query I would be glad to help. Take care...
People also viewed
- My child complains of her stomach hurting all the time
- Diarrhea and vomiting after having alcohol suggest some remedy
- Symptoms of hepatitis -a
- Child complains that eating hurts his stomach
- Missing period and having stomach ache how to get relief
- Child complains of numb hands
- Taking barocca looking for suitable multivitamin and mineral supplement
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Sugamaran skin doctor chetpet has anyone visited him
- Are fatigue symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Does different brand of same medicine contain same ingredients
- Treatment and cure for hepatitis -a
- High blood pressure not controlled by medicine suggest effective medicine
- I think my child drank floor cleaner, signs?
- Are loss of appetite symptoms of hepatitis a?