When on sertraline for anxiety how much dose of temazepam is safe without any side effect?

Hi Ive been perscribed sertraline 50mg for anxiety. on day 3 of taking it.I cant sleep coz of worry issues even tho i have temazepam. How much can i take?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 4 minutes later
Dear patient, Thanks for the query. Given interactions, you should not exceed 15 mg at night and don't use alcohol or other sedatives.
Follow-up: When on sertraline for anxiety how much dose of temazepam is safe without any side effect? 3 days later
Hi How much zopliclone can i take a night? A doctor told me you could take30mg of temazapam
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 7 days later
Brief Answer: Indeed that is accurate Detailed Answer: Well, if you have chronically taken the medication as you have, indeed you can use a maximum of 30 mg of temazepam, however, the typical XXXXXXX recommended dose as I said is 15 mg when you look at the insert and the pharmacopeia data. On the other hand, the recommended dose of zopiclone is 5 to 7.5 mg before bedtime. Hope that is useful, wish you the best, Dr. Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic