When is the best time for ovulation?

Hi I want to know when is the best time for ovulation. My wife had her period in 17th XXXXXXX 2014. When will be the best time for sex for her to conceive
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Calculate it with following rules Detailed Answer: Hi Zainul, Welcome to healthcare Magic! The ovulation timing can be approximately guessed on the basis of average menstrual cycle and the date of last menstrual period. Menstrual bleeding starts exactly 14days after the day of ovulation. Some ladies also have a slight pain abdomen at ovulation and basal body temperature becomes 0.5 degrees higher from the day of ovulation. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!