When is intercourse safe after hemrroidectomy surgery?
User rating for this question
Hello, I had hemrroidectomy surgery done 5 weeks ago, and my partner and I was was wondering when it will be safe for me to have anal intercourse again, I know I should ask my surgeon but mine is very judgemental and don't think I would get a correct answer or any answer for that matter, I just don't want to do nothing where I would cause damage and read so many things and all said somthing differant? So was wanting your opinion. I've seen anywhere from 6wks- 12 weeks , all I was told with my sugery 6 weeks was a full recovery, does that mean I should be 100% recovered and can be active with my partner again?
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: 6 to 8 weeks Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Post haemorrhoidal surgery 6 to 8 weeks is the usual recovery period. You can have anal intercourse after 6 weeks, but please make sure the lubrication is generous and also watch for blood in stools following the intercourse. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards
People also viewed
- Postop constipation flank abd pain
- When intercourse safe during menstruation
- Is safe to travel after intercourse
- Is bacid used in the treatment of clostridium difficile associated diarrhea ?
- When is intercourse safe after hemrroidectomy surgery
- Constipation abdomen pain peeing
- Abdomen is pulsating constipation
- Intercourse after foot surgery
- I am suffering from urinary acidification, can i take vitamin c with rose hips?
- Is quibron 300 used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ?
- I am suffering from ankylosing hyperostosis, can i take leader naproxen sodium?
- Azithral 500 constipation
- When are the safe time to have intercourse
- Achey legs constipation
- I am suffering from human immunodeficiency virus infection, can i take reyataz?