Wheezing, coughing, no energy, sweating. Any old remedies?

i have wheezing in my chest, and also am coughing alot and no enery - sweating all the time - any old remedies as i got an antibitoic and steroids from my doctor yesterday
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 40 minutes later

From your complaints and treatment given to you, it seems like you might be having bronchitis (inflammation of the airways). This could be due to infection or allergy.

At times when allergy to something is suspected and you do not respond to routine treatment steroids are given. This is a routine practice.

Along with medications, to recover fast, please do the following at your home:

1.Take light diet, please avoid cold drinks and fried foods.

2. Take more of liquids, hot ones like soups. You can try ginger ale. This will make you feel good and energetic. Also helps in reducing your congestion in chest.

3. Take proper rest, as exertion can lead to more problems and may worsen the symptoms.

4. Steam inhalation four to six times a day will also help.

5.Do not lay flat, lay with your head raised slightly.

Hope I answered you query. I will be awailable for follow up.