What's your opinion of the sleepwalker red pills? What if I just take one instead of two?

What's your opinion of the sleepwalker red x XXXXXXX pills ? What if I just take one instead of two ? Just for the first day of school
Posted Wed, 4 Jul 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 3 hours later
Hello there,

I read your question with element of curiosity. Frankly, I did not much about red x XXXXXXX please except that these are "herbal mood elevators".

So, friend why would you take such unknown product which may cause harm to the body. Being a cardiologist, I can safely say with confidence that your occasional chest pain and shortness of breath is not because of any physical disease. In any case consult your school doctor, without telling about drugs of course, and my point of view pervails. Think positive, take part in sports, dances and maintain ideal body weight other problems will just go away. Remember, No junk food, No Junk Thoughts and No Junk Drugs is a healthy way. As your question was the drug, let us see what an orgnization of repute make manufactures say about this drug :

'Any legal drugs, sold in the US, especially your state Florida, are subject to FDA (Food and Drug Administration). None of these drugs have been approved or sold with its permission. Claim "Herbal" is misnomer to hide the possible side effects.To hide behind the law manufacturers go on to state "Our products do not contain any illegal 'street drug' chemicals nor are they intended to be alternatives to illegal street drugs. They are not intended to "mimic" any of the above and are enjoyed for their propriety blend of ingredients and remain 100% legal. Due to FDA law we make no claims in regards to the physiological or psychological effects of these products on the human body.' So, this is what I call junk drug, my friend.

If you have any follow up query. You can write in confidence to me, I will be happy to answer. In any case you are using a pseudonym are we are at least 10,000 miles apart.

With Best Wishes.

Dr Anil Grover
MBBS, MD(internal medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Follow-up: What's your opinion of the sleepwalker red pills? What if I just take one instead of two? 5 hours later
Okay .. but can I take take just one ?! & another thing , I haven't take the pills yet they have just came in the mail .. but lately I've been having extremely sharp pains in my lower stomach and I hold in my urine a lot when I'm sleeping because I don't feel like getting up ... I also have pain in my knees when I sit dowm for a long period of time . Please help , thanks so much :)
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 56 minutes later

Once we agree to the point that drug could be harmful than I cannot see any benefit in taking even one. I am sure these have some addiction potential otherwise you tell me why anyone would send them free by mail to you? So that you develop craving for more than go and buy. How does that sound to reason?

For, all other complaints, (the abdominal pain and knee pain) they are not related to the chest pain. Since your symptoms have multiorgan origin, it is difficult to predict a cause without an examination. And as it is not possible for me to do a physical examination or any investigation; I will urge to see a doctor. These are genuine complaints and I am sure doctor will have some answers for you. You do not have to tell about the drug which in any case you have not taken.

Get back if you have any further question, I will be happy to answer.

Good Luck.

Dr Anil Grover